Diplomatic Language Services (DLS) provides language support services to government and commercial clients. We continue to grow locally, nationally and globally, building on our more than 30-years of success. DLS offers a fun and dynamic environment with significant opportunity for growth–through both professional training and organic development of each position. DLS is currently recruiting a Data Management Intern to start ASAP. Position will initially last for several months with possibility for longer pending project need.
The Data Management Intern will be in charge of updating and entering information into our Salesforce (SF) database of students, clients and partners, as follows:
- Enter data in SF database;
- Update and clean up data in SF database based on staff input;
- Follow up with SF record holders to collect information needed to update records;
- Provide support to database record holders who have questions about their records or need additional information;
- Run reports to identify issues that need further cleaning up of data;
- Provide other record update/clean-up support and problem-solving, as required;
- Provide data entry/update support in related areas.
- Currently enrolled in academic program at accredited college/university;
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Must be flexible, energetic, and self-motivated;
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to address provided, or visit www.dlsdc.com and select “Careers” to upload your resume.
Please, no phone calls or contact by Third Party Recruiters.
DLS IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONFORMS TO ALL THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, AND VETERANS TO APPLY TO ALL OF OUR JOB OPENINGS. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, GENETIC INFORMATION & TESTING, FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE, MARITAL STATUS, MILITARY STATUS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LAW. WE PROHIBIT RETALIATION AGAINST INDIVIDUALS WHO BRING FORTH ANY COMPLAIN TO THE EMPLOYER OR THE GOVERNMENT. DLS IS A MEMBER OF DHS E-VERIFY PROGRAM.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Arlington, VA (Required)
- One location
- On the road
- Flexible schedule