CACCU is seeking a qualified individual to fill an entry-level Information Technology Support position. Under the supervision of the President/CEO, performs a variety of functions including, but not limited to:
- Supporting management and co-workers by providing front line technical support, including basic software/hardware support, installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting hardware/software, internet connectivity, and network issues. Updates hardware and software as directed.
- Supporting co-workers with front line support using common end point applications including Windows 10 and MS Office.
- Coordinates and participates with other departments on technology projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience include the following:
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and troubleshoot in technical areas.
- Solid interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of information systems technologies including Microsoft Office products and Windows 10.
- Willingness to travel to various branches; and possession of a valid driver's license.
please forward Resume/Summary of Qualifications to the Human Resources Department, California Community Credit Union, 8815 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95826 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.