botanica is an industry leader and innovator in the recreational cannabis market. We believe consumers deserve the highest-quality products made with carefully sourced ingredients and should be able to choose and have consistent experiences. All of our products are handmade with care by an extremely dedicated and diverse team. Brands in our family include Mr. Moxey’s, SPOT and Journeyman. As innovators we strive to build and support dynamic brands that aid in destigmatizing cannabis and creating a culture we can be proud of.
This role will include design work on packaging, marketing materials, and online content for our brand portfolio. We are looking for an energetic graphic designer, willing and able to work through a large variety of iterative and production design projects, to join our quickly growing team. The junior designer will support the botanica portfolio of brands and continue to grow and advance as we enter the global market.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support in-house design needs in collaboration with the creative, sales and marketing teams
- Design and update product packaging and labels
- Produce visual content for media / social media use
- Design marketing collateral such as sell sheets, merchandising displays, SWAG and other materials to support the brand portfolio
- Update existing website content as needed
- Collaborate with innovation team to develop new products and brands
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of graphic design experience or equivalent schooling
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and project and time management
- Ability and willingness to build brand and product knowledge quickly
- Experience working with photography, packaging and web design is a plus
- Creative and innovative mind-set with the desire to grow
Must be 21 and pass a background check. To apply, please send us a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, a resume, and examples of some of your design work.
Job Type: Full-time