About Northeast Financial:
Northeast Financial is looking to immediately hire trainees to learn the mortgage business from the ground up.
- Are you looking to start a rewarding career?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to create your own financial destiny?
- Do you have the Desire and the Passion to be successful?
- Are you interested in working with a company that will train you to be a loan officer and allow you to establish a rewarding career in the Mortgage Business?
NorthEastFinancial is Connecticut’s Premiere Correspondent Commercial Mortgage Lender and Residential Mortgage Broker. Because of this NorthEast Financial is able to offer the best of both worlds in the Mortgage Industry.
At NorthEastFinancial, we pride ourselves on being experts on all of the mortgage programs available to the public. We monitor mortgage rates and loan program trends, including the effects of the bond markets and secondary mortgage markets daily in order to close loans in the shortest possible time at the lowest possible rates.
- Learns sales administration by completing a rotation in sales office functions.
- Learns sales process by completing a training program; completing study assignments.
- Observes sales process by traveling with sales representatives; attending sales calls.
- Practices the sales process by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales steps.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities; reading sales and marketing publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in sales and marketing organizations.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Become familiar with the operations and procedures necessary to originate permanent FHA/VA and conventional residential mortgage loans.
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining registration requirements under the Federal SAFE Act within 90 days of hire.
- Ethically sound.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work without daily, direct supervision.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Highly polished self-presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply complex concepts in a practical setting.
- Practical leadership and influencing skills.
- Well-developed analytical, organizational, interpersonal, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to respond in a diplomatic manner to potential customers who do not meet lending criteria.
- Strong community involvement experience and desire to continue to be involved in the community.
- Completes all compliance training courses assigned on an annual basis.
- Attends relevant courses and seminars to learn residential lending regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Remains up-to-date on products and on industry and regulatory practices.
- Understands, and is consistent with the application and practice of policies, underwriting, and loan parameter requirements.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $0.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- One location
- Key Leader