Segra Field opened on August 9, 2019 as home to Loudoun United FC, D.C. United’s USL affiliate. The venue holds tremendous potential to become a go-to destination for both corporate and public events with it’s 5,000 person capacity, flexible set-up, and convenient location in the heart of Loudoun County.
The Loudoun United FC team is seeking an experienced, driven, and knowledgeable candidate who will help to develop the Segra Field brand throughout the DMV area and increase event programming at the stadium. This candidate will create and maintain relationships with local vendors, partners, and clients. The candidate will also collaborate with clients to coordinate logistics for events held within the stadium and will execute special events in stadium spaces.
- Manage logistics of onsite events at Segra Field throughout the planning process.
- Act as the day-of contact for special events held at the stadium including set-up and breakdown.
- Implement 2020 venue events plan through regular meetings and tours with stakeholders including county members, youth soccer clubs, and local businesses.
- Assist in conceptualizing and implementing proactive event marketing outreach.
- Create and maintain relationships with regular vendors at the stadium including décor companies, A/V providers, caterers, etc.
- Develop Segra Field events programming by cultivating new clients and brainstorming creative ideas to elevate the current event calendar.
- Facilitate space rental requests and respond to such requests in a timely manner.
- Work with internal departments (Ticketing, Partnerships, etc.) as needed to reach event goals.
- Manage the department’s inventory and storage of assets.
- Game day responsibilities and marketing event duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
Interested candidates should possess the following:
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for their work.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Events, Marketing, or related field.
- One year of event management or applicable experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.