Agiliti is growing in Salt Lake City! Join our team, today!
The Customer Service Technician is responsible for delivery and equipment management tasks for a district office, including customer delivery and pick-up of medical equipment; processing, cleaning, inspecting and testing equipment; and inventory maintenance.
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
- 21 years of age or older, with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior work experience in hospital setting or customer service preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required.
- Valid driver’s license and potential for DOT certification.
- Able to lift and/or push 75 pounds.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Behavioral Skills (How the jobholders must conduct themselves with other people.)
- Possesses quality orientation with a “get it right the first time” attitude.
- Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
- Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
- Flexible, coachable.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (listening, writing and speaking).
- Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental, and customer policies and regulations.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Customer-focused: willing to go above and beyond.
Practical Skills (Tasks that the job holder must be able to do and demonstrate.)
- Able to dialogue with clinical staff on the topics of equipment features, functionality, etc.
- Understands and uses effective conflict resolution skills, e.g., identifies and resolves service concerns, discrepancies and disagreements.
- Ensures prompt and courteous service is delivered to all customers in person and in all communications.
- Shares information with all team members to improve ability to service customers and define opportunities for the district team.
- Completes all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure accurate documentation for billing and required regulatory compliance.
- Stays up to date on the medical equipment in our fleet.
- Inspects, cleans and tests medical equipment for functionality, following approved written procedures.
- Safely loads, secures and delivers medical equipment to customers.
- Completes and maintains DOT certification, according to location-specific needs.
- Educates and engages customers at the time of delivery, detailing customers on the features and functionality of the equipment,
- Retrieves equipment from customer locations, safely transporting the equipment back to the office.
- Ships and receives medical equipment and supplies.
- Assists with inventory management.
- Resolves customer complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Performs other assigned duties.
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti’s investigation of such reports.Primary Job Location: Salt Lake City District Additional Locations (if applicable): Job Title: Customer Service Technician I Company:
AgilitiLocation City: Salt Lake City Location State: Utah