GroundSystems is a locally owned & operated commercial landscape maintenance and snow removal service provider headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. GroundSystems has three branch offices serving the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky markets.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Property Takeoff and Measurement Specialist to support our Corporate Estimator at our Cincinnati location.
Responsibilities in this position are:
- Accurately measure new properties with Go iLawn
- Go iLawn is software that enables us to electronically measure pavement, turf, mulch beds, count trees, etc. to help us produce accurate estimates for landscape maintenance, irrigation and snow removal.
- Assist Corporate estimator as required to produce accurate estimates in a timely manner.
- Produce site diagrams for production purposes.
Education & Experience: High School Diploma
Microsoft Office competent
Preferred/Helpful Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Basic knowledge of landscaping industry
- Experience in Photoshop
- Highly detail oriented
- Sensitive to time schedules and deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Commitment to assistance with implementing new processes and improving existing processes
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Effective communication skills
Reports To: Corporate Project Manager
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
GroundSystems is an Equal Employment Opportunity EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act with respect to employment opportunities.