Research associate needed for the Charlotte office of Binswanger, an 88-year-old but growing and energetic industrial/commercial real estate firm.
Exciting opportunity for a motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity. Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy and organized person with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. This person will be responsible for a high volume of market research and data management on a fast-paced commercial real estate team.
About the company:
Binswanger, a global leader in full-service commercial real estate, has been assisting clients with corporate RE requirements since 1931. The company offers a variety of services benefitting both owners and occupiers including global real estate brokerage, location consulting, investment sales, tenant representation, corporate advisory, strategic consulting, and a variety of management services. Having worked with more than half of the Fortune 500, the employee-owned company has long been known as the industry leader in the acquisition and disposition of industrial and commercial facilities around the globe. For more, please visit www.binswanger.com.
- Research and develop call/mail lists from a variety of industry trade associations, economic development websites, business information systems, social media, and various other sources
- Follow up cold calling prospective customers
- Manage and update prospects in an internal tracking database
- Contribute to special projects in support of business development
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail
- Excellent client service mindset and attitude
Compensation: Opportunity to participate in fees and commissions earned from leads identified who do business with Binswanger
To apply please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume and salary requirements included.
Binswanger Company, 5950 Fairview Rd, Suite 650, Charlotte, NC 28210