Crown Bioscience, a JSR Life Sciences company, has an immediate opening for a full-time Research Associate in our Scientific Research Innovation team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about science, organized and detail oriented, want to work with a team of dedicated researchers, and are ready to significantly contribute to a mission and gain valuable career experience. If that sounds like you, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are passionate about targeted therapeutics for the right patient. We are committed to highest quality clinical standards. We are focused on results. We are a world-class biopharmaceutical service partner. The mission of CrownBio is to address the unmet needs in life science by creating and supplying innovative translational technologies and platforms. Our products and services have been profoundly expediting research for in vitro, in vivo, translational oncology, target validation, preclinical proof of concept, assistive clinical strategy design, and biomarker discovery.
We offer full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, paid holidays, a 401(k) retirement savings program, paid sick and paid vacation. Our employees also enjoy free catered lunch every day.
SKILL SET REQUIREMENT:
- Hands on experience with basic molecular and cell biology techniques including but not limited to cloning, DNA/RNA/protein extraction and quantification, gel electrophoresis, viral packaging and transduction, qPCR, immunoblot, cell line engineering, HTP cell-based assay, immunostaining etc.
- Familiar with microplate reader, automatic liquid handler is a plus
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline and at least 1-2 years of Immunology laboratory experience is preferred
- Willing and able to work under the pressure of deadlines and find solutions to meet timelines
- Ability to work across teams by being a flexible team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
Crown Bioscience is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing employees a work environment free from harassment and discrimination. All employment decisions at Crown Bioscience are based solely on business need, qualifications, and merit.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday