Special Operations Forces (SOF) Intelligence Integrator
As a Special Operations Intelligence Integrator, you will provide embedded and reach back support directly to SOF, developing intelligence products while coordinating the support packages provided to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements. SOF Intelligence Integrators are highly skilled and qualified professionals who bring years of expertise and cutting-edge tools to United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and its subordinate units.
We are currently seeking SOF Intelligence Integrators to serve on a unique, multi-discipline intelligence team working directly with SOF operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and their subordinate units fusing operations and intelligence information in an effective and seamless process to enhance their effectiveness combatting improvised threat networks.
The team ensures SOF assets are kept abreast of all current and emerging customer processes, methodologies, and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP) for attacking improvised threat networks. This is done through defeating the device, identifying and defeating the network, and protecting the force.
Team members have a unique opportunity to work on the ground with SOF forces. This is done by providing near real time intelligence products to assist SOF customers who are developing operations that directly affect enemy improvised threats.
The SOF Intelligence Integrator assists in developing processes that focus on the development of improvised threat networks, leading to an increased SOF situational understanding and enabling Department of Defense (DoD) and Inter-Agency (IA) communities of action focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks.
The SOF Intelligence Integrator will:
- Prioritize and categorize requests for support
- Conduct near- and long-term analyses of device and network-centric problem sets
- Fuse multiple intelligence disciplines to support the application of operational capabilities
- Facilitate the disruption and defeat of asymmetric or improvised threat networks
- Focus on problem sets at the tactical through operational levels
- Apply a thorough understanding of Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) integration and the ops/intelligence fusion process
- Compile, collate, analyze and evaluate all sources of information (to include unevaluated intelligence and open source data) associated with improvised threats and their employment/facilitation by terrorist, insurgent, or criminal networks
- Work closely with other members of a multi-discipline team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations
- Identify trends, patterns and key nodes and highlighting their relationships to the targeted enemy networks
The Intelligence Integrator must:
- Be fully deployable to the required OCONUS theater of operations on either a 4 months OCONUS / 8 months CONUS or a 6 months OCONUS / 6 months CONUS cycle
- Possess a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle, and be able to compile, collate, analyze, produce, and evaluate all-source intelligence while providing subject matter expertise in a high operational tempo intelligence environment
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior analysts
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Have a strong operational background and experience in shaping intelligence products that support tactical or strategic goals set forth by the supported unit commander in order to create actionable target support packages
- Possess an understanding of improvised threats, as well as the local, regional, and global networks that facilitate these networks
- Have documented experience working with multidiscipline operations/intelligence teams and familiarity with other elements of the DoD, the IA and coalition partners
- Possess the ability to participate in and lead meetings, conferences, and engagements to exchange information, assist in making decisions, and/or provide updates to senior level decision makers
- Possess proven ability to identify and analyze problems and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DoD, the IA and international elements.
Experience and Education:
- This position requires the ability to obtain and hold a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility. (Resume must show that proposed employee currently holds a TS clearance with previous access to SCI level of information)
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in increasingly responsible positions in a SOF or IA Intelligence specialty
- The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Post 9/11 experience conducting deployed SOF or IA intelligence analysis
- Proven expert level experience utilizing at least one of the following web-based intelligence tools, software, and databases:
- Multimedia Message Manager (M3),
- Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC)
- NCTC Online
- Terrorism Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE)
- Analyst Notebook /Palantir link analysis software
- ArcGIS spatial analysis software
- PROTON SIGINT
- Voltron Tool Suite
- Google Earth spatial analysis software, and Microsoft productivity software and applications as needed.
The SOF Intelligence Integrator should have familiarity with the following methodologies:
- Social Network Analysis
- Documented experience developing or maintaining a Common Intelligence Picture (CIP)
- Experience providing direct HUMINT and SIGINT analytical support to operation
- Experience providing direct targeting support to deployed SOF elements
The Ascendancy Group (TAG) is a relationship-based company that values trust, respect and high-quality performance. We provide security and technical services to our government and private sector customers in support of great missions globally.
We are passionate about everything we do. One hundred percent of our government-focused teammates are former members of the Department of Defense, Federal Law Enforcement or Intelligence Community who still believe in supporting our nation. We offer like-minded individuals the opportunity to continue working in small teams on unique and challenging problem sets that further our nation's security. If you possess the experience, qualifications and drive required for this position, please APPLY NOW for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- SOF: 5 years (Preferred)
- All Source Analyst: 5 years (Preferred)
- TS (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative