What we do matters!
Here at Etomon, we believe we are all geniuses if we discover a better way to learn. We are an educational technology startup that provides a virtual learning platform for users to acquire different perspectives and skills without limitations. We empower instructors from all around the world to provide an efficient and different learning experience in a large variety of subjects. Through our platform, we want to create an equal learning opportunity for students all around the world. Join us at Etomon to make education easy and efficient for the next generation!
As our UX Copywriter Intern, you will be working with our web development team and writing content to improve the accessibility of our website for users.
- Get attention and attract customers
- Implementing content strategies to plan and manage content, not just text
- Content design
- Shape brand voice and tone across the entire customer experience.
- Strategically create cohesive narratives across all digital aspects within the product experience.
- Draft and edit interface copy, website content, email messages, and marketing copy. Edit, revise, and proofread content written by others.
- Work collaboratively with the design team to prototype, wireframe, and test new features and content
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Understand who our users are, and understand that it is a global audience, not just North American
- Collaborate with the product designers across various teams to create language across multiple contexts in all aspects of our product.
- In possession of or pursuing a BS/MS inEnglish, Communications, Journalism, or other related fields.
- MUST have a portfolio with writing samples
- Have a comprehensive writing portfolio showcasing examples of work across various mediums.
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Strong understanding of the relationship between textual and visual elements.
- Able to simplify wordy content to the main message in a concise, effective way.
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns.
- Skilled in a mix of design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Illustrator) and comfortable learning new ones
-*PLEASE ATTACH WRITING SAMPLES IN YOUR APPLICATION*
Job Type: Internship
- Other forms
- One location
- College Credit